- The Leaderboard located on your Team Board (Rainmaker), Client Board (Coach) or Office Board (Manager) is made up of all the Pipeline Wizard subscribers you are "Associated" with in your Profile. This can be done two different ways:
- If you have purchased additional licenses for your account, you can add team members by supplying them with a Pipeline Wizard account. Once you create their license in your Profile, they will automatically be added to your Associations list, therefore being included on your Leaderboard tile.
- Once you have associated with the subscribers of your choice, you will be able to indulge in friendly competition on a weekly basis:
- Listing Contracts
- Buyer Contracts
- Closed Transactions
Coaches and Manager
- Appointments Set
- Appointments Held
- Agents Hired
These metrics are automatically pulled from your Lead Generation Results in your Tracker.
- The Facebook Leaderboard is based on the same principals as the Dashboard Leaderboard above, except the subscribers on this leaderboard are added by associating yourself with Facebook friends who are also Pipeline Wizard subscribers.
- If you would like to challenge a Facebook friend that does not have a Pipeline Wizard subscription, then you can always invite them by selecting, "Invite By Mail" under Find More Friends. If you are thinking about inviting more friends, you should look into our Referral Program.